Smart home devices are becoming more commonplace and make our lives easier: your thermostat knows your schedule, your Alexa can recognize your voice, etc. If you are like most people, you still leave your irrigation watering up to an outdated sprinkler system.
Let’s be honest, sprinkler systems have never been user-friendly or intuitive. So we understand if you have some trust issues with high-tech sprinkler systems. But, this time it’s different.
Leave your watering up to a smart sprinkler system and see these benefits:
- Better Lawn – A well-kept lawn is beautiful, but watering it is a science. Smart irrigation systems measure the amount of rainfall in your area and water your lawn with the right amount of water needed based on the heat, humidity, and evaporation rate of the site.
- Cost Savings – The price of water in the DFW area has risen 75% over the past 10 years. Save money on your water bill by investing in your sprinkler system. Systems that we install save up to 50% on your water bill. Reach out to our team today for a quote on a smart sprinkler system. (link to contact form)
- Environmentally Conscious – Over-watering is a big problem, especially in our great state of Texas. Keeping your lawn constantly saturated with water is not the right answer to a greener and healthier lawn. Smart irrigation systems preserve water and limit waste by adjusting watering based on precipitation and avoiding watering when it’s windy.
- Adjust from anywhere – Remote access allows you to make adjustments from anywhere and test your system from the palm of your hand.
- Connect to Amazon Alexa – With voice-activated control, users can ask to start or stop watering, or enable and disable manual scheduling.
- Alerts in the event of a problem – Stay informed and receive notifications when there is an issue or your sprinkler system is damaged.
- Hydrawise– Say goodbye to guessing how much water is enough, or forgetting to water. The Hunter Hydrawise system automatically adjusts based on real-time weather data and WIFI irrigation control. You can save up to 50% more water than with a traditional sprinkler system, and know your lawn is getting exactly what it needs.
Our team at Lee Engineering is dedicated to helping you maximize your sprinkler systems performance to conserve water and save money.
Call (817) 277-6022 to learn more or schedule an appointment with a professional today! https://lee-engineering.com/smart-irrigation/